Monday, February 15, 2010

Mexico Vacation 2010

We are going to Mayan Riviera in Mexico and I am very excited about it. We will be staying in Marina El Cid in Puerto Morelos.

We paid little more for the trip since my husband could not confirm his vacation days from work till the last minute.

Marina El Cid is in a small town called Puertomorelos. I hope we can meet and talk to the locals.
Here is my plan for the trip. We have not booked any tours yet but hoping to do when we arrive there.

Snorkeling:

We are planning to do snorkeling. I could not find and snorkeling gear (well I knew it will be tough to find one in the middle of the winter in Canada) but hope the tour company will provide a good one. I have read we can go for snorkeling in Puertomorelos for $25 USD.

Chichen Itza:

We are planning to visit the ruins. I know we can't climb the ruins now. We hope to swim in cenotes during the same tour.

Jungle Spa and jungle market:
It is a massage by Mayan women. Hope we can do both in the same day.

Other than that just enjoying the beach and pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.